GipsyTeam HUD is a set of statistics and pop-ups for Hand2Note (available only with Hand2Note EDGE or PRO subscriptions), designed by GipsyTeam specifically for cash players with the participation of regulars of NL400-2K limits. It includes two versions of dynamic and six versions of static HUDs.
GT+ players can use the GipsyTeam HUD for free when playing $1,000 rake a month or get a 50% discount when playing from $300 rake a month. To find out more, type "Soft" in the GT+ support service's Telegram, Skype, or Discord.
The dynamic HUD is suitable for 6-max and 9-max tables and supports Straddle tables. This HUD is available in two versions:
- With general statistics – when the number of hand participants changes, the stats remain the same.
- With statistics that change depending on the number of participants in the hand (from 3 to 6 or from 7 to 9).
The static HUD is available in three different versions for 6-max and 9-max tables. Each version varies in structure and description.
Key features of GipsyTeam HUD's dynamic HUD:
– "Before Hero" and "After Hero" stats change depending on the opponent's actions – after any player action, the main stats display stats and options for the next actions related to that action.
– The "Population" panel is available in several versions.
– Post-flop panels SRP, BP, and 4BP for all spots are available in multiple versions depending on the number of hands per player. With more hands, additional stats and charts are available.
– Display of the action in the current hand, including sizings.
– Pre-flop stats "Pos vs Pos" after 1,000 hands on the most important stats.
– Mini pop-ups linked to the main RFI and 3B stats names with matrices.
– SRP pop-ups with post-flop stats contain full versions for "Pos vs Pos".
– Board textures in the pop-up on stats for each street.
– 3BP and 4BP post-flop pop-ups include pre-flop stats for convenience.
– Four large pop-ups: 6-max, 9-max, 6-9-max with general statistics, and 6-9-max with general statistics divided into 3-6 and 7-9 players.
The package includes:
- 2 dynamic HUDs;
- 6 static HUDs;
- 5 pop-ups (4 for permanent use and an additional one for convenience during the game);
- over 20 tabs in the main pop-ups;
- over 2,000 stats in the dynamic HUD;
- over 5,500 stats.