PokerTracker 4 helps to collect and analyze statistics necessary for making the right poker decisions. With it, you’ll be able to earn from your opponents' mistakes and minimize your own errors.
- Complete statistics of opponent actions on each street. View a huge number of stat parameters, like raises, re-raises, counterbets, and many more.
- The ability to create your own stats and reports.
- Filters for various game situations and the output of results for them.
- Various graphs: total profit, expectation, rakeback, and others.
- Combining statistics under different nicknames.
- Unlimited database size.
- Any reports: by positions, tables, starters, periods, etc.
- Convenient hand replayer with the ability to upload the hand to YouTube directly from the program.
- The ability to calculate ICM in the replay.
- Setup Assistant – a tool for quick PT4 setup.
- NoteTracker – a free application for automatically creating notes on opponents.
- LeakTracker – a cash player statistics analysis tool that allows you to identify problems in your game (also known as leaks).
- ICM Calculator – calculation of the value of tournament chips according to the ICM model, taking into account prize payments.
- ICM Quiz – tests on the ICM model to check your level of knowledge.
- Equity Calculator – a calculator for calculating probabilities.
- The ability to choose the design themes (cards and the table of the hand replay).
- Ability to import databases from PokerTracker 3, plus Holdem Manager 1 and 2.
- Support for most popular poker rooms and applications.
- Compatible with Mac OS
- License for two computers.
- 14-day free trial.
PokerTracker 4 will enable you to identify and rectify mistakes in your gameplay and capitalize on your opponents' errors to the fullest extent.