In a tournament game, information about an opponent is of particular importance because no one can just leave the table (at least until they run out of chips). Knowing your opponent's statistics, you can more confidently predict his game, which increases your chances of getting up from the table last.
A Subscription on the SharkScope Website Offers:
- A lot of data filters by players.
- Search for tournaments by the specified parameters.
- Leaderboard tournaments and SNG players.
- The ability to create your own leaderboards.
- Reset your own statistics from any selected date.
- Tournament Selector – search for suitable tournaments by a variety of filters.
- Support for the vast majority of poker rooms and networks: 888Poker, Chico, GGNetwork, IDNPoker, iPoker, PartyPoker, PokerStars, Revolution, SkyPoker, WPN, and others.
- SharkScope Desktop – an application for displaying information and statistics on opponents on the poker table in real time, plus collecting and analyzing hands to synchronize with the SharkScope website.
The SharkScope Desktop Application Includes:
- SharkScope HUD (available starting with a Silver subscription) – displaying information on opponents at the table in real-time. All statistics available on the SharkScope website can be displayed in a compact HUD.
- SharkScope HandTracker (available starting with a Gold subscription or as a stand-alone unlimited version for $99) – full-featured hand history analysis and tracking. Combines SharkScope data and hand history statistics into a single HUD, with support for Texas Holdem and Omaha. Full support for cash games and detailed error tracking during the game. Create custom graphs based on more than 20 different parameters. The trial version is available for 100 hands.
- SharkScope Sync (available starting with a Silver subscription) – automatic upload of missed results to the SharkScope website. Easily download information about tournament types for local history.
Possessing information gives you the advantage!