Converts the hand histories of Asian poker apps into the format of popular poker trackers
Asian Converter by KingsHands converts hand history from Asian poker mobile apps and their clients to PC. This allows using HUD and stats while playing. The converter is adapted for PokerTracker 4 or Holdem Manager 3. This allows you to fully utilize poker trackers, import hand history into the database, and display statistics and HUD in real-time.
GT+ players can use the software from our store for free. Write "Soft" to the GT+ support Telegram chat to get this program.
Asian Converter supports the following applications:
Asian Converter not only converts hand history but also has several useful features:
- Supports auto-switching of active tables in PokerBros. Now you won't miss a move!
- Opens access on the tables forbidden for PCs and emulators.
- Opens more than one account on desktop applications PPPoker and Upoker.
- Supports games with Straddle, Run It Twice, Run it Three Times, and converting them correctly.
- Supports HUD in Windows clients for PPPoker and Upoker.
- Prevents account blocks and bans for playing with trackers or emulators.
- Displays pot odds.
- Interacts with NiceHandOmaha, which provides the output of dynamic game statistics for PLO.
- Saves hands in different currencies with the set coefficient (divider) of game sums (stakes, stacks, pot).
- Saves hands from the 3rd person (passive datamining in Observe mode).
- Supports playing from one account on four tables in PokerBros and Upoker using an emulator.
- Converts stacks into big blinds on PokerBros.
- Able to copy opponent's nickname in 1 click.
- Conversion of hand history from Asian apps, saved in PokerStars format, to a format understandable by Hand2Note. This allows Hand2Note to correctly display hands from Asian apps in the database, without mixing them with the original PokerStars hands.
Note: To purchase Asian Converter, you need to obtain a Hardware ID in the program. To do this, you need to download, install, and launch the Asian Converter.