Simple Omaha is the first Nash equilibrium solver without any abstractions that allows solving optimal strategies for Omaha on post-flop. The program solves GTO strategies for the defined tree of bets and input ranges of two players in various post-flop spots.
- Free river calculations.
- Unlimited local post-flop calculations.
- Strategy, EV, and equity view all played hands for any situation in a selected tree. The application allows viewing solutions in various ways. It gives the opportunity to conduct complex and qualitative analyses of retrieved solutions. An informative set of metrics in reports is a very useful and excessive source of information for game analysis.
- Editing and locking strategies. The program can be used as a regular calculator for calculating the EV of a hand post-flop. Also, Simple Omaha allows for the calculation of exploiting strategies after locking the opponent's strategy.
- GTO calculation for NL, FL, and PL Omaha.
- 1-year license for 1 computer.
- At least 32 GB RAM (recommended to have >=128 GB).
- Screen resolution over 900 pixels in height.
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Internet access for activation.