Simple Postflop solves GTO strategies in pre-flop and post-flop situations according to bet sizing and ranges of two players. It is one of the best and most accurate poker tools for solving GTO solutions.
- Free turn and river calculations.
- Fast computation with high accuracy.
- Strategy editing and locking. The program can be used as a calculator for calculating the EV hands. Also, the program allows you to calculate the exploiting strategies after the strategy of one player is fixed.
- Simple strategy tree generation based on player sizings. Convenient tree editing in the main program window.
- Complete calculation of GTO strategies on the post-flop without using any abstractions.
- Calculation of the optimal strategy and EV for each hand in the players' ranges for the entire strategy tree.
- Support for two possible sizings for each player in the strategy tree.
- Card ranges are compatible with the CardRunners EV calculator.
- During flop calculations, results are updated every 5 minutes.
- Flop calculation history is accessible from the interface at any time.
- GTO strategy calculation from pre-flop using Preflop Points. The calculation is done without abstractions – the full tree from pre-flop to river is used in the calculation, considering all possible runouts. A more detailed description is available at the link. The number of required Preflop Points for calculating GTO strategy from pre-flop depends on the complexity of the tree.
In the Standalone version, all calculations are performed on your computer, so it requires a computer with a powerful processor and a large amount of RAM.
- Standalone CPU, RAM: Intel Core i5, at least 8GB RAM.
- Cloud CPU, RAM: 4 GB (at least 1 GB free RAM).
- Free disk space: 70 MB.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Additional requirements: Internet access for activation.
- Supported running through Parallels on Mac OS.
Even chuikoregs can't do without a solver sooner or later, for crying out loud.Translated to English