Simple Preflop Holdem
Poker solver for the analysis of the game on the pre-flop in Holdem, annual license
Simple Preflop Holdem is a solver that calculates optimal strategies for a given tree of bets and input ranges for the specified number of players (from 2 to 10) in different pre-flop situations.
The Main Advantages and Features of Simple Preflop Holdem:
- Capability to calculate equilibrium strategies for a specified number of players (from 2 to 10) based on a given betting tree.
- Application of post-flop abstractions to simplify calculations and reduce required memory. Abstraction levels can be chosen.
- Calculation in ChipEV, ICM models, and rake consideration.
- Calculation of EV for each hand or action.
- Generation of a game tree based on specified bet sizing.
- Locked strategies and the ability to calculate exploiting strategies.
- GTO calculation for NL and FL Holdem.
- Scalability of the program to fit PC capabilities. The program can use all available OS processor threads for maximum parallelism in calculations and accelerated computation.
- 1-year license for 1 PC.
- Intel Core i5 processor.
- At least 16 GB of RAM.
- Screen resolution of more than 900 pixels in height.
- OS Windows 64bit XP and newer.
- Internet access for license activation.
Program limitations: solution accuracy (its exploitability) is not displayed, as it cannot be calculated; post-flop solutions cannot be viewed.
Been using the software for a long time, renewed my subscription through the Gypsy store quickly and easily, thanks)Translated to English