Venom Omaha is a set of statistics and pop-ups for Hand2Note, designed specifically for Pot Limit Omaha.
In the Venom Omaha package, developers have depicted a large portion of GTO pre-flop and opponents' deviations from it, focusing on the main leaks in the field. The package can be used not only for playing but also for analyzing sessions and opponents' gameplay.
The most common leaks that can be detected with the Venom Omaha package during gameplay include:
- Aggressive gameplay indicators and statistics are separated by streets, which helps to identify weaknesses and imbalances in aggression on each street.
- Play against the effective stack.
- Play against squeezes.
- Vulnerability of check/call – check/raise lines with a high fold to aggression against bets on later streets.
- Passivity on the turn after betting on the flop in 3-bet pots out of position.
- Excessively low aggression on the river.
- Incorrect distribution of RFI by position.
- Blind versus blind situations.
Venom Omaha includes:
- 1 static HUD;
- over 30 pop-ups;
- over 7,000 statistical indicators in pop-ups.
Promo code FIRSTBUY10GT gives a 10% discount on your first subscription purchase on the Hand2Note website.